Sunday 14 November 2010

It got steamy on Thursday evening!


























































































































































Who ever thought attending a clothes swapping event could get this steamy? Of course I'm a fan of the clothes swapping parties organised by The Big Wardrobe and fashion stylist Lupe Castro, so it was a no brainer that I would be there with bells on! However what caught my eye was the saucy themed swish they were hosting called - The Secrets of the Boudoir.... and what a night it was! Starting off with demonstrations on how to slide into seamed stockings, how to lace yourself into sexy corsets and how to get silver screen make-up, and that's just to name a few... followed by a decadent swish, where I managed to get myself a sexy 60's shift dress and some ultra hot garters from Kiss Me Deadly (brand new! yep they kindly donated quite a few sexy numbers).

Once we got some fab additions to our wardrobes, we were then all treated to a burlesque performance, and oh my what a show that was! first time I had seen such a show, I tell you what it beats male strippers, because it's so much more fun and entertaining, those boys really knew how to get us girls going! I along with three girlfriends left wanting more! and happily continued the night at Amika, which turned into a club night at 10pm!

Word has it the next swish is on the 16th December, get your diaries out now ladies, these events are not to be missed!

Angela Clayton 

No comments:

Post a Comment