Friday 5 November 2010

Dr Organic launches 3 new beauty ranges












































I headed on down to the dr organic launch of three beauty ranges yesterday, being a fan of their shower gel (which I spotted in Holland and Barrett earlier this year). I was intrigued to see what the new ranges were like! I was excited to see they introduced Royal Jelly, Virgin Olive Oil and Rose Otto to the dr organic family, all made using organic and natural ingredients sourced from around the world, free from all those dreaded nasty chemicals.

The Rose Otto range has to be my favourite, not only does it smell divine, it also contains Rosa Damascena, one of the most expensive essential oils in the world; helping replenish and rejuvenate hair and skin, now that's my type of skincare!

I'm also loving the Virgin Olive Oil hand and nail cream, I no longer need to worry about dry and fragile hands this winter, this cream is rich in Oleic acid, which is great in hydrating and supporting the skin's structure. I'm now prepared for when winter strikes, we may be having a mild start to November, but we all know it's coming......

To check out the new ranges pop into Holland and Barrett!

Nyla Sammons

No comments:

Post a Comment