Monday 12 April 2010

Afriteaque – A must-have skincare brand








When I came across Afriteaque, my initial impression was Wow the packaging looks great, which means a lot in the organic skincare industry, as I’m sure you may agree some skincare brands can look like they’ve been prescribed by a dermatologist! I love the bottle and even the red petal underneath the brand name, adding a touch of luxury. 

Afriteaque products contain the active ingredient Rooibos (Redbush), recent independent research has confirmed Rooibos’ potency as a cosmetic ingredient delays the aging process,  it contains 50 times more anti-oxidants than Chinese green tea and rivals current popular anti-aging ingredients such as ginseng, ginkgo and white tea.

Now I may only be in my twenties but I say bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment