Thursday 31 March 2011

One Hell of a Show!


 


Images from Amelia's Magazine 

Welcoming us on board pretty hostesses treated us travellers to an amazing Courvoisier Punch that was not as summery as Pims but certainly more delicious! Take off promptly started at 19.30 with the Models pounding the catwalk to music from DJ Hudge,  hair by Declan at Andrew Barton and make up by Green People.

Prompting my neighbor to declare God each one is more beautiful then the other. Definitely not sure whether she meant the models the clothes or just the show as a whole. Peppered by a host of paps, academia, press, artist  and the crème de la crème of Ethical Fashion it was heaving. Spring designs were presented together with the Ju.St limited edition of Autumn Winter 2011 and classic junky styles.

Things I loved and just need to buy were the catuits and playsuits in silk , breeches with bomber jacket bottoms and the better then pringle maxi length dress in red for women!


For the  boys trying to figure out seriously how to woe my man into the all in one catsuit which I love and now comes in a load of different styles and colours they are so sexy! Also Krt jewels recycled glass pieces which are so beautiful and covetable might end up in my section instead.

We were promised special show rate for pieces at the show and believe you me I searched and searched for someone available but reckon was beaten to the post, but I have a list which I am hanging on to! So will be hotfooting to shop this week.

Lupe Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment