Monday 21 March 2011

A Alicia at Ethics Girls

Ethics Girls is an online shop and magazine that is brilliant to get involved with. They promote ethical fashion and are fighting fast and unfair fashion with their online store filled with fabulous brands with creative and sustainable ways of making stylish clothing.

New to Ethics Girls is A Alicia's ethical accessories made from fairtrade and organic cotton and vintage materials. One of my favourites is this drape knitted cord necklace in navy with vintage glass beads in gold at £30.64.
 

I also love the six cord knitted necklace (also in navy as I'm having a nautical moment) at £40.85. This also comes in pale grey, pale pink, pale lilac, off white and rich pink. 

And finally this knitted cord cuff in pale pink and navy blue, which may have just made its way into my shopping basket for £16.34. It is also available in grey with peach and navy blue with lilac. 

Our very own Lupe Castro at Ethical Heaven is a member of Ethics Girls and anyone can join for just £5. Membership will allow you to have a say in how the business is run, help decide what products to sell and gain a share in the company profits.

I give Ethics Girls a huge pat on the back on their mission to end fast and unfair fashion and I am seriously thinking of joining myself!

Alanna Skelton

No comments:

Post a Comment