Wednesday 5 October 2011

This week I'm in Love with.........

























Dr. Haushcka is one of those brands that I cannot stop raving about, not only are they natural but they definitely rate in my top three for beauty brands. Why I hear you ask? as yes there are now tons of natural brands filling the shelves of Whole Foods, Boots and even some supermarkets! Simply because their products are divine and effective!

To keep my face hydrated and smooth I use the rose cream, a rich and beautifully scented cream, for those like me with dry skin it's a winner! once applied your skin feels nourished and deeply moisturised, the rose oil extract from wildly grown rose hips envelop the skin to nourish and protect. It comes in at £23.95 (30ml) but if you want to give it a test drive before you buy the 30ml tube you can do, at only £3.50 from the Dr Hauschka website

To keep your hands smooth and moisturised try the Dr Haushcka hand cream for size, the special Bryophyllum extracts hydrate and regenerate the skin while special oils and waxes protect and soothe the hands.

You have got to see why Dr Hauschka are winners in my books!!! visit their website and get testing! 
Nyla Sammons

No comments:

Post a Comment